Enviado para você por Lú Ribau através do Google Reader:
The Japanese word kusudama comes from two Japanese words kusuri (Medicine) and tama (Ball) They were often used with incense of potpourri. These days they are used more as decorative gifts.
Kusudama origami flowers are generally assembled into a large spherical shape. In today's lesson we will be making a single flower. If you make another 11 of these, you can assemble them into a traditional kusudama ball. The flowers that make up the kusudama are beautiful in their own right. I was recently commissioned to fold over 200 of these flowers for the Honda stand at the Melbourne motor show. The flowers proved so popular that by the second day of the 14 day event a security guard was required to stop them all from disappearing even thought they were behind a persex shield. Thankfully they are fairly simple to make and I had help from a very good friend making replacements.
What you will need
• 5 Small squares of paper (I used Post-it notes because they come in such beautiful colors)
• PVA Glue
• About 30 minutes of spare time.
1. Start with the sticky edge on the bottom right side.
Fold the bottom corner to the top to make a triangle.
2. Fold both bottom corners of the triangle to the top point to form a square.
3. Fold the top two layers of the square backwards as shown. It is important that you ensure the folded back edges line up with the edges of the square beneath.
4. Open the newly formed triangles.
Be careful with the sticky side not to tear the paper.
5. Fold the top triangles over so they are level with the edge of the paper.
These flaps should be seperated from the others layers.
6. Fold the triangles along the existing crease.
7. Add a small amount of glue to one side and attach to the other triangle.
8. Your glued petal should look like this.
9. Now follow steps 1-7 to fold four more.
10. Gluing the petals together is quite simple.
Make sure you let the glue dry before adding the next petal.
11. Completed flower.
Coisas que você pode fazer a partir daqui:
- EDITE o campo ASSUNTO do email e APAGUE os endereços dos seus amigos
- EDITE O SEU PERFIL NO GOOGLE GROUPS E LEIA sempre os emails da moderação.
- MANTENHA OS CRÉDITOS sempre que souber quem os fez ou quem repassou.
SÓCIO INATIVO POR 30 DIAS É EXCLUÍDO. NOVOS SÓCIOS TEM PRAZO DE 1 semana PARA APRESENTAR-SE AO GRUPO E COMEÇAR A PARTICIPAR.
Para enviar mensagens ao grupo, envie um Email para firstname.lastname@example.org
Para mais opções, visite este grupo em http://groups.google.com.br/group/amigas_do_croche
Você recebeu esta mensagem porque está inscrito no Grupo "amigas_do_croche" no Grupos do Google